InstallerSHOW is back - bigger and better
InstallerSHOW is back from 21st to 23rd June and it’s bigger and better than ever this year in a new home at Birmingham’s NEC. InstallerSHOW will bring together over 300 exhibitors, 100 speakers and 10,000 visitors over the three days, with a packed exhibition of all the latest plumbing, heating and electrical products, plus a host of ideas and solutions to help the industry decarbonise buildings on the route to net zero.
There is SO much going on this year, so here are 8 of the highlights you won’t want to miss
1. Inspiring speeches: There will be two thought-provoking keynote speeches at the show, from Lord Callanan, Minister for Business, Energy and Corporate Responsibility, and environmental campaigner Jonathon Porritt. Listen to what they have to say about the challenges facing the industry as we strive to decarbonise heat and buildings.
2. Educational discussions: The three elemental content theatres – Net Zero by Design with BEAMA, Decarbonising Buildings and Making Buildings Smarter – are an exciting addition for 2022, with expert-led panel discussions and seminars discussing everything from low-carbon housing retrofit to the rollout of EV charging points. The fantastic line-up of speakers features leading voices from organisations including BEIS, E.ON, Max Fordham, Homes England, Midland Heart, British Gas, NatWest, Wates Group, Lloyds Banking Group, Pivot Power, The Carbon Trust and many more.
3. Knowledge boost: The BESA Theatre is another place to head for those looking for free-to-attend educational content at the show, with a selection of sessions, aimed at building engineers and those seeking to further their professional knowledge, enhance their skills and ensure they remain fully qualified and competent in an environment of fast-moving changes and directives. Topics include ventilation for health and its balance with sustainability, and how and why to transition to heat pumps
4. Innovation: Another new feature for the 2022 show is the Wates Innovation Zone – a showcase of low-carbon products from extensively vetted suppliers who can offer genuine, market-leading sustainable technology to help in the design, construction, maintenance and use of buildings. Just some of the innovators within the Wates Innovation Network include Solar glass, Hydrotap, Ecoprod, Beanbag, Dyson, Altecnic, Elysator and Mixergy. The full list can be accessed at wates.co.uk/wates-innovation-network/innovation-partners/
5. Special offers: And the product innovation doesn’t stop there, with over 300 exhibitors, there will be plenty of opportunity for visitors to get hands-on with the latest ranges, ask questions and also bag some superb offers. Many manufacturers offer exclusive show-only offers and The Great Industry CLEARANCE, run in association with Wolseley, is where visitors can walk away with some fantastic deals on tools, equipment, and supplies – most at well over 50% OFF the original price.
6. Hot topics: The hub of the show is the InstallerPLAZA, sponsored by GlowWorm, where a series of events will be staged, including the announcement of the Heating Installer Awards Winners on Wednesday 22nd, and a special guest appearance by Midlands football legend, Dion Dublin. The InstallerPLAZA will host six Great Debates on some of the hottest industry topics. Hydrogen, heat pumps, smart homes, water saving, plus a live BetaTALK podcast will all take to the stage. Head to the InstallerSHOW website to see the full schedule and speakers.
7. Hands-on training: Visitors can access no-cost training and update their skills at InstallerSHOW. The InstallerTHEATRE will host daily sessions from the Gas Safe Register, IMI Hydronic, Elysator and the CIPHE. Plus the new Installing the future. NOW! feature gives installers hands-on and practical training on the products that will lead the UK’s drive to net zero including EV charging points and heat pumps.
8. Network: All visitors will get the opportunity to meet others looking for solutions to the same challenges and share ideas, or simply catch up with friends and colleagues from this close-knit industry. With challenges, giveaways, competitions, freebies and more, there’s plenty to keep you entertained over the three days. 2022 also sees the debut of Installer Street Food. After listening to feedback from past attendees, we have lined up some mouth-watering culinary surprises for our visitors to tuck into at our Installer Street Food complete with its very own Installer Pub.
Best of all, it’s completely FREE to attend. Register for your free ticket today